Through ACM’s partnership with Softskills, the university offers students, faculty, and staff an exclusive access to over 7,000 soft skills world-class video courses. This platform allows students to create their own learning plans and set their self-development goals.
ACM E-Learning provides students with a flexible and effective learning environment, with a wealth of functionalities and tools a click away.
Courses offered at ACM E-Learning Portal:
- Business skills courseware
- Desktop skills courseware
- IT courseware
Navigating the Site: What are the main navigation options available?
Course Catalogue: All available courses are listed. Students can select and add courses to their Learning Plan from the Course Catalogue.
My Learning Plan: This is where students can see a list of their active courses and launch their chosen course.
My Training Report: Details of student training progress can be viewed including access details, duration and scores.
Students can access E-Learning courses by logging-in to the E-Learning portal following these steps:
- Step 1: You can access the E-Learning portal (website) here
To log in to the website, use your ACM credentials (ACM ID and password).
- Step 2: Click on Course Catalogue at the top of the page to see all the available subject areas and courses in each subject area.
- Step 3: Expand the subject area by clicking it and scroll through the selection of courses.
- Step 4: Learn more about a course by clicking on the View button.
- Step 5: Select a course to be added to your Learning Plan by clicking Add to Learning Plan.
- Step 6: Start the course by clicking on “Launch”.
The program should load a pop-up window with the course content and overview. You can now proceed to take the course by clicking on the links on the left banner. You can visit each section any number of times and take the test a multiple number of times.